Monday, May 18, 2009

Liver Cleansing






Recently, I have been going more by my intuition in regards to making decisions. When a friend of mine mentioned that he had done a liver cleanse, after reading Adreas Moritz' book The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush, I remembered the many natural healing books I have on my shelf. I picked up Hanna Kroeger's God helps those that help themselves. I like her simple wisdom and the natural ingredients she suggests to use. In her chapter on Congestion as the Cause of Ill Health, she suggests: De congest Your Liver. It reads:

The liver is the most effected organ when it comes to metallic and chemical poisoning. You have to clean out your liver from old debris, metals as lead, mercury, arsenic, from chemicals DDT and so on.

Every time that you have the following symptoms a liver flush is indicated:

1. When you start to ache without reason

2. When you touch your right collarbone on the knob and it is painful to touch

3. When you become disenchanted with life

4. When you find fault with your neighbor

5. When you are comfortable with dark glasses

Then, it is time to clean your liver. Buy large cans of stewed tomatoes (I had my own canned tomatoes from my garden, they were so delicious). Better make your own, but do not add any fat. Eat as much as you can, also drink tomato juice, (for the next two days).
It is amazing how hungry you become, so at bedtime of the second day you will look forward to the following cocktail:
3 ounces olive oil
2 ounces castor oil
3 ounces whip cream
Stir

Drink this before bed when you are ready for sleep and relaxed. You may chew a little piece of lemon afterwards just for taste. It is a lot easier than it sounds. At 3 or 4 a.m. you will be having a nature's call and in all your life you have not experienced so much dark and ugly smelly waste. The next morning (3rd day) have a breakfast you desire and earned.
Accumulation of toxins in the body may occur due to failure of the detoxification systems: Liver, kidney, thyroid, adrenals, and colon. Accumulation may also be due to faulty metabolism or toxic matter at large.
After being somewhat nauseated and light headed I felt energized and most of all had no pain in my body. On the emotional level, I don't feel anger or aggression any more.


Here is a link to Hulda Clark 's website, who is also a pioneer in the natural healing field. She has many good drawings to understand what is going on in the body during the liver flush.

No comments: