Zero Limits by Joe Vitale and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len (Hawaiian Ho'oponopono master).
Buy any blue glass bottle with a non-metallic lid. Add tap water or filtered water. Set the bottle in the sun or under an incandescent lamp (not a florescent lamp) for more than one hour. Then, drink the water, cook with it, bath in it, or use it for whatever you use water.
Benefits of drinking blue solar water:
* According to Dr. Len drinking Blue Solar Water transmutes memories replaying problems in the subconscious mind and helps the body to "let go & let God".
* Blue Solar Water fills you with love.
* Blue Solar Water removes recurring memories or programs that turn in your subconscious, freeing you from their effects.
* In the book Zero Limits, Dr. Hew Len, says that the body loves lots of water. Blue water will love the body as much as the body loves blue water.
* Some people water their house plants with the blue water to make them grow better.
* It’s important to drink a lot of water when taking chemo, in addition to the benefits of the blue water, having two 1 liter bottles to work through helps to make sure you drink enough.
* Children love “blue water.”
Here is a video by Mabel Katz talking (Spanish) with Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len (English) about the benefits of blue solar water:
Why the color blue?
Blue is the purest, coolest, and deepest color of the spectrum and stands for rest, relaxation, sleep, regeneration, and communication. Blue decreases blood pressure and heart rate, dissolves nervousness and stress, and has a very calming effect on the entire organism. It is very effective in the treatment of headaches and sleep disorders. Blue is also a highly effective color for meditation, communication, spiritual growth, and high mental qualities. Blue will help bring about the expression of one’s creative power while bringing the individual of peace and holistic balance.
Endocrine Association: Thyroid, parathyroid
Thyroid gland produces hormones that stimulate body heat production, bone growth, and metabolism. Parathyroid gland secretes a hormone that maintains the calcium levels in the blood.
Drink up and enjoy the sweet taste of "blue water." To me it tastes sweet and soft. It is very easy to drink because of its softness. Drink between 6-8 glasses a day.
A publishing master class
14 hours ago