Monday, April 28, 2008

The Benefits of MonaVie Juice

Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

That’s the slogan of the company. I have been drinking the juice now for one month. I stopped all my other vitamins which I took a whole hand full everyday. Instead I am drinking one ounce of MonaVie Active in the morning and in the evening. My husband and I salute each other with the drink every night, and it feels very good. I like the benefits of the glucosamine on my joints, since I have had problems with my legs and right shoulder. We have already shared it with some of our friends and neighbors. It is an exciting time. I don’t want to be pulled down by the economy or any other negos. Please refer to my blog on "Business Trends (3-31-08)" Paul Zane Pilzer’s “The Next Millionaires.”

Benefits
• Delivers powerful antioxidant protection
• Provides the right variety and balance of phyto-nutrients
• Serves as a delicious alternative to encapsulated nutritional supplements
• Supports healthy joint function with glucosamine and esterified fatty acids (MonaVie Active and MonaVie Active Gel)


The Acai Berry has an ORAC Value that's Off the ChartsORAC means Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. According to the University of Michigan, Comprehensive Cancer Center, the measurement of ORAC is just a fancy way of saying, "How well does a certain food help my body fight diseases like cancer and heart disease?"

Key Ingredient
The açai berry is the crown jewel of the MonaVie blend. When properly freeze-dried, acai boasts an ORAC score of 1,026 per gram—higher than that of any other fruit or vegetable tested to date. It’s no wonder that for ages the indigenous cultures of the Amazon have revered açai as a source of health and vitality. Recently, modern science has validated the remarkable health benefits of this fruit, and studies have shown açai to contain the following beneficial nutrients:
• Polyphenols
• Vitamins and minerals
• Amino acids
• Essential fatty acids (omega 3, 6, and 9)
• Plant sterols
• Fiber
Studies have also shown that freeze-dried açai powder has an ORAC score that is 79 times higher than that of red grapes and an anthocyanin (purple colored antioxidants) level that is 20–30 times that of red wine. The final blend of MonaVie incorporates the flavors and benefits of the açai berry and 18 other healthful and delicious fruits.

To learn more about the company and the juice, please go to my website:
http://www.mymonavie.com/raysolution/
and watch a video:
http://www.mymonavie.com/raysolution/opportunity_powerofyou.asp

Orrin’s Benchmarking study on companies in the networking industry:
http://orrinwoodward.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2008/2/5/3506904.html#1079996
The proof is in the pudding:
http://orrinwoodward.blogharbor.com/blog/BusinessFinance

I trust the leadership of the TEAM and the direction we are taking.

No comments: