Monday, November 25, 2013

Thank You!

“If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."
~ Meister Eckhart (1260-1328), German spiritualist, philosopher, mystic, and theologian

During this week of the Thanksgiving Holiday I have been thinking a lot about the Ho’oponopono healing ritual. The four phrases of:

I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, and I love you, along with a prayerful heart can correct, restore, and maintain good relationships among family members and with their God by releasing unwanted emotions and negative experiences.
 
I want to dedicate this blog to all the families of the United States and around the world who are celebrating the Thanksgiving Day, either in harmonious company, taking the round and giving thanks, or to those who quarrel and don’t want to sit at the same table with their brothers, sisters or loved ones.  We are all in need of ho’oponopono prayers.

No comments: