Monday, February 4, 2008

Meditation

Recently, I started a condition, where I do my meditation on the rebounder.
Deep breathing and the up and down motion balances the brain, synchronizing the left and right brains. My meditation is adopted from the QiGong meditation of Master Chunyi Lin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVhZ0dteLU4
I focus by saying: I am in the universe. The universe is in my body. The universe and I are ONE.
I am in the universe (breathe in deeply – open arms widely), the universe is in my body (half breathe out – bringing hands closer), the universe and I are one (breathe out completely – bringing hands to about six inches close as if you hold an invisible ball). Repeat.
I do this for about 6 minutes or so and I feel energized and alive.

After a while I can feel warmth when my hands get closer; it forms a living electromagnetic field and circuit. Electromagnetic energy is constantly being produced in the body through biochemical reactions in food, water and air assimilation, and circulated by electromotive forces within the body. These forces help to realign the body and promote healing.
In his book "The Body Electric" by Dr. Robert O. Becker, he reports that it is presently believed that food and water are the fuels, which generate the electricity in the body through biochemical reactions. This electricity which is circulated throughout the body by means of electrically conductive tissue and is one of the main energy sources which keep the cells of the physical body alive.
Whenever you are injured or sick, your bioelectric circulation is affected. If that circulation stops, you die. Bioelectric energy not only sustains life, but is responsible for repairing physical damage. Richard Levitan, author of "Healing With Nature's Energy", reports that every cell of the human body is able to store electric charges. The blood, the organs, and the individual cells work as small electric batteries. This shows that the body is essentially a big battery, which is assembled from millions of smaller batteries. All these batteries work together to form the human electromagnetic field.
Dr. C. Samuel West, DN, ND, (http://www.speedhealing.com/) Chemist and Lymphologist, discovered that the Electric Gentle Bounce for Health can be used for healing.

No comments: